Where Passion Meets Work!
Join Us As 1 With A Dream, Let's Fulfill It Together.
Ridaex is almost 4 years old Indian based Consumer Electronics Company. We call ourselves as " The Devoted Television Artisans" and we take the the pride of developing the "World's Most Powerful Android LED Televisions" Just google it. Our work culture and the way we deal with aspects are a par different than many organisations. We give credence to Believe . Make, Organize, Hard work, Strategical Approach & Simple yet powerful ideas.
Our journey of success always starts with struggles, we thrive through every challenge with confidence and braveness. Our experiences from our diligence keeps us passionate and create life time memories.
Here we are with more opportunities for like minded and people with plans to join our clan.
Have You Seen Our Recent Launch? Here We Go
Work Opportunity: Sales Executive
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Research and identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products, services and store demo.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Work Location: JP Nagar & Shanti Nagar Bengaluru
Note: Proven sales skill set (or) previous experience.
- Bachelor's degree and higher in education.
- Proficiency in English, Hindi, Kannada.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good knowledge about Android and Computers.
- Good understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach and passion for sales.
Salary Package: Package: INR 2,16,000 - 3,00,000
Positions Open: 3 Openings
Work Opportunity: Sales And Technical Support Engineer (Voice)
#MOST IMPORTANT, NEED PATIENCE
- Has technical knowledge about Computers and Android Devices
- Need to pick up sales and technical support calls from customers
- Remote desktop support
- Handle both outbound/inbound calls
- Talk & assist ground operations teams
- Can be on the phone for a long time and familiar using dialers
- Must have decent typing speed (at least 20 WPM)
- Basic knowledge of ticketing systems
Work Location: JP Nagar,Bengaluru
Bachelor's degree and higher, Preferred Computer Science Background, Freshers & Experienced
Positions Open: 13 Openings
Work Opportunity: Accounts & Inventory Manager
- Has excellent knowledge of managing of accounts & transactions
- Preparing & updating balance sheets, profit- loss statements
- GST filing
- Clients & Vendor payments management
- Daily stock audit and updates
- Team meetings and updates to higher authority
- Communications with Charted Accountants
Work Location: JP Nagar & Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru
Bachelor's degree and higher, Experienced
Positions Open: 2 Openings