The convenience of attending Zoom Meeting and other video conferencing calls on Smart TVs will allow you to multitask with ease. Or if you'd like to conduct a Zoom call in which a large number of participants can all see each other on the screen simultaneously, like a family! This blog is specifically for you to minimize your efforts by setting up video conferencing on your Smart TVs.
1. Your Smart TVs should be booting up with Android AOSP
2. Your Smart TVs should have an original USB 3.0 port
3. A WebCamera with an integrated mic and has a good resolution is suggested
4. Download "Zoom Meeting" from Google Play or Ridaex Apps Page
5. Download and install the "USB camera" app from Google Play or Ridaex Apps Page
With the above-mentioned prerequisite in hand let's get started with the step-by-step standard operating procedure.
1. Turn On your Smart TVs and wait for it to completely Boot up
2. Connect the USB terminal of the Webcam to your Smart TVs
3. Download and Open the Zoom Meeting application on your Smart TV and install it
4. Download and install The USB camera app (This is a driver app)
5. Now turn off your Smart TV and completely unplug it from the power source and wait for 10 seconds.
6. Now plug in the power source, turn on the Smart TV, and wait till the complete boot-up
7. Open the Zoom Meeting app to allow recording audio and video.
8. Enter the Zoom Meeting ID
9. Enter the Zoom Meeting Password (Case sensitive)
10. Wallah! Now you have entered Zoom Meeting
11. Unmute yourself from the bottom of your call and enjoy your Zoom Call.
In addition to Zoom Meetings, Android AOSP Smart TVs also do support other video conferencing applications such as CISCO Webex, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet and the legendary Skype as well.
If in case you are unable to connect your Ridaex TV to Zoom Meeting or Zoom Call, contact the Ridaex support team.
You need the following information ready:
1. Model Number
2. Purchase date
3. Invoice Copy
Author: Sumithra Hebbar